|What you are looking at now is the help file. It contains:|
A few pointers on using the help file:
- Descriptions of all functions, utilities, variables, data types, features, defaults and variable values.
- General Topics in using the library.
- Information on support and diagnosing errors.
- It is extensively cross-referenced. Clicking on a variable takes you to that variables description, and clicking on the variables data type takes you to a description of that data type, etc. These "hot spots" or hyperlinks are coloured blue like this one Using The Help File.
- You can print a topic by right-clicking and selecting print or by pressing print on the button bar.
- On the left of the help window is a tabbed section where you can select either "Contents"," Index" or "Search". Contents displays the table of contents and you can click to any topic. The Index lists all the topics in the help file alphabetically. Finally, typing in a search string in the Search section will bring up all topics that contain that string.